Sales & Leasing Coordinator
posted on October 30, 2017
Description: Responsible for communications, research, presentation, and management of data in support of the acquisition, disposition and/or leasing of a portfolio of assets which may include residential, commercial or rural land, with a primary focus on commercial assets. The Sales & Leasing Coordinator will assist with leasing and tenant management of commercial properties owned by St. Joe. Also responsible for supporting the management of HOA and POA’s, as assigned. Also: Act as primary point of contact for leasing inquiries and tenant relations; Prepare and respond to LOI’s for future leasing prospects and brokers; Review on-going property performance and commercial leases, Town Centers, etc.; Interact day to day with tenants and third party managing agents on building operational and capital recommendations and decisions; Responsible for resolving tenant issues; Serve as a Board Member on HOA’s and POA’s, as assigned; Enforce and oversee maintenance standards for company owned assets; Assist Asset Management team with procuring any necessary proposals and contracts and completing and overseeing the RFC process; Gather and assimilate field data and resources which support and help inform management’s decision-making and project planning purposes; Research and compilation of comparative sales data. Tracks new commercial listings; Compiles and maintains database of pertinent market-related data for markets in which acquisitions or dispositions of residential, commercial, or rural land asset may be planned or contemplated; Responsible for creation and generation of periodic and on-demand market reports; Assist with acquisitions and dispositions by performing due diligence including review of land plans, leases or lease abstracts, build to suit opportunities, service contracts, underwriting assumptions, engineering and environmental reports, etc.; Assemble and administer RFPs for build-to-suit projects and assist in bidding and negotiation of projects; Performs site visits as needed to check conditions or verify improvements.
Position Type: Various
Travel Required: 10% of the time (approximate)
Starts On: October 30, 2017
Experience: • Prior commercial real estate asset management or property management
• Prior experience with economic and/or business development preferred.
• Prior experience performing due diligence and negotiating commercial leases
• Real Estate License and Undergraduate Degree preferred.
• Will substitute combination of education and experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Effective negotiation skills.
• Ability to operate normal office equipment.
• Extensive use of computer.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
• Ability to travel.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
• Normal office environment, with occasional travel to other office locations.
How To Apply
The St. Joe Company
133 S. Watersound Pkwy. Building X
Watersound, FL 32461
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at 850.785.5206.