Is one of our most active committees. They assist the Chamber in greeting new members and conducting our many grand openings and ribbon cuttings. This is a great committee to join as a new member. It introduces you to your fellow members, as well as giving you the opportunity to network your business with those new to the Chamber.
Below are responsibilities and benefits of being an Ambassador:
• Additional fee of $25 per year
• Serve as an official diplomatic representative of the Bay County Chamber
• Greet and participate in grand openings, ground breakings, ribbon cuttings and Chamber events such as First Friday and Business After Hours
• Attend monthly Ambassador meetings
• Include your marketing/promo information in new member welcome bags
• Deliver plaques, welcome bags and mentor new members
• Select each month's recipient for Apple of our Eye award for renovation and new construction
• Monthly Ambassador Spotlight featured in our eBiz Newsletter
To join the Ambassadors contact Tamara Barnes, 850.215.3791 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Amber Armstrong, Regions Bank
Tiffany Bateman, (B2)/BSquared
Pamela Billing, Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort
Terry Bush, Office Depot
Terry Campbell, First Communications
Kevin Carlen, Verizon Wireless
Keith Carroll, First American Title Insurance
Thurman Chambers, Panama City Rescue Mission
Summer Chandler, McCalla Raymer, LLC.
Katie Cherry, Berg Steel Pipe Corp.
Lisa Chrastina, Hilton Garden Inn
Sharon Churchwell, City of Panama City
Robert Cox, Disability Resource Center
Neill Davis, Military Media, Inc.
Jan Donaldson, Ladybug Embroidery Designs & Gifts
John Dunaway, SEE Florida Magazines
Josie Ferraioli, Universal Engineering Sciences
Cody Gray, Goodwill Industries - Big Bend
Guilda Hamati, Trigo San Francisco Style Deli
Janice Hanks, Coastal Community Insurance
Margaret Henkle, The Reed Law Office, P.A.
Heather Huddleston, ERA Neubauer Real Estate, Inc.
Hollie Hundley, WJHG News Channel 7
Ronald Jarmon, Island Air Express
Philomena Martrain, Emerald Coast Business Women
Jean McDougall, US Health Advisors
Jason Morehouse, BB&T
Chris O’Baugh, Legal Shield/GoSmallBiz.com
Aerial Payne, PCB Entertainment
Mandy Pitts, Daffin Insurance Service
Rev. Tracy Roberts, St. Paul Anglican Church
Chyspa Ross, Woodmen Life
Ken Sandel, SouthernCAT Inc.
Josh Scribner, Hare Taylor LLC
Danielle Streichert, Emerald Coast Insurance
Mary Thweatt, Edible Bay
William Valle, Valle Vistas
Kathy Welsh, WJHG News Channel 7