Is one of our most active committees. They assist the Chamber in greeting new members and conducting our many grand openings and ribbon cuttings. This is a great committee to join as a new member. It introduces you to your fellow members, as well as, giving you the opportunity to network your business with those new to the Chamber.
Below are responsibilities and benefits of being an Ambassador:
• Additional fee of $25 per year
• Serve as an official diplomatic representative of the Bay County Chamber
• Greet and participate in grand openings, ground breakings, ribbon cuttings and Chamber events such as First Friday and Business After Hours
• Attend monthly Ambassador meetings
• Include your marketing/promo information in new member welcome bags
• Deliver plaques, welcome bags and mentor new members
• Select each month’s recipient for Apple of our Eye award for renovation and new construction
• Each quarter one Ambassador team will be spotlighted on the website and First Friday for the best attendance and going above and beyond duties
Click here for a look at our Ambassador Committee Members and how to contact them! To join the Ambassadors contact Don Pitts, 850.215.3753 or email@example.com.